We invest in regular training, including within client contractor programs, to ensure that our team operates to the highest standards. COSA Cranes Australia can provide any OHS policy, procedure, insurance certificate or JHA on request. To achieve AS 4801 accreditation we:
- Comply with all State and Federal OHS Acts and Codes of Practice;
- Conduct inspections of all plant and equipment prior to commencing works;
- Perform regular preventative maintenance and servicing on all equipment;
- Carry out annual independent CraneSafe assessment (Green Sticker certification);
- Undertake thorough risk assessments prior to performing any task;
- Conduct lift studies on larger lifts or where multiple cranes are involved; and
- Employ qualified and experienced personnel.